Bounce back from life's challenges
Simply put, resilience is the capacity to “bounce back” after life’s setbacks. These setbacks in life come in many forms and range from disappointments to trauma. For some people, bouncing back comes naturally. However, we all can grow our resilience skills and practices to help us approach difficult or painful experiences more skillfully. It’s not adversity itself that will determine how your life story develops, it’s how you react to it.
“No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength — if we have the virtue of resilience.” Eric Greitens
With the Bounce Back Challenge you will learn to:
Build your resilience skills so you can bounce back when you have a setback
Develop a positive mindset and refrain from negative beliefs and attitudes
Cultivate positive relationships in multiple areas of your life
Engage in self-care practices to keep yourself strong
“Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” Steve Maraboli
1. Click here to access and print the "Passport" as a guide to your Virtual Exhibit.
2. Click here for the Bounce Back Virtual Exhibit and explore why and how to grow your resilience to bounce back from life's challenges.
1. Click here to access and print the 4-week Bounce Back Challenge.
2. Record the days you incorporated different methods and techniques to grow your resilience on the Bounce Back Challenge Sheet.
1. Click here to view articles, videos, tools, and inspiration to succeed in the Bounce Back Challenge.
2. Access these support resources on the employee well-being portal.